Because of the frequent occurrence of phishing scams, it is very important for everyone to ensure the security of their accounts.
1. Do not use the same account name and password pair on multiple sites.
2. Be sure to turn on secondary authentication.
3. Before logging in, depositing, or withdrawing funds, check carefully whether the domain name is correct.
4. Do not open random emails, unsafe links in messages, and suspicious attachments.
5. Regularly use anti-virus and security software to protect the security of your computer.
6. Never use unknown and untrusted public networks, especially public WiFi networks.