- First thing is to go to the phantom website (https://phantom.app/). Click on the “Add to Chrome” button to be directed to the phantom chrome store.
- Click on the “Add to Chrome” button and “Add extension” button.
- If you have your wallet setup already, then you could use your recovery phrase to recover and get access to that wallet. If you wanted to create a new wallet, click on the “Create New Wallet” button.
- A recovery phrase of 12 words will be shown, if you ever lose access to your wallet, you will need this to recover the wallet on a different computer. Also, if someone else has access to the key phrase they will also gain access to your wallet. So, we highly recommend you to keep it in a safe place and out of harm’s way. Once you have got that written down, click on the “OK, I saved it somewhere”
- Now come down over to create a password and tick “I agree to the Terms and Service” and then click on “Save”. After that you are all done click on “Finish” and you have your wallet. To access it you can use (Alt + Shift + P) on chrome or just go to your chrome dashboard.
- Right now, to access Phantom through your extension dashboard on the top right corner of chrome and it should show up there, click on the Phantom icon to get your wallet looking like this.
*Please note that currently there is no option to actually put the wallet into Fullscreen, so this is just the light wallet that you can see right here.
- Now what you might want to do is go over to the settings on the bottom right corner and add some addresses if you have exchanges that you want to send SOL or other tokens to, you can add them here.
- To deposit SOL into your Phantom wallet, click on “Manage token list”. Search for SOL and make sure it is enabled.
- Your Phantom wallet will now display your SOL balance. To deposit, click on “Solana” then choose “Deposit”.
- Your SOL address and QR code will be displayed. You can then go to your preferred exchange to purchase SOL and withdraw it to your Phantom SOL address.
- You could also transfer USDT or USDC from an exchange or an Ethereum wallet into your Phantom wallet, and then exchange them for SOL within Phantom. Simply click on the swap icon after you’ve deposited the stablecoin.
- Once you’ve done either step 10 or step 11, you will now have a SOL balance displaying in your Phantom wallet.
댓글을 남기려면 로그인하세요.