To protect customers from phishing attempts and scams, ABCC now provides the security option: Anti-Phishing Code. Once set, the code will be included in emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. Any other system emails from other emails without this code could be scams.
Follow the steps below to activate your Anti-Phishing Code:
1. Click on "Account" in the upper right corner of the site.
2. Scrolling down the page, you will see the Anti-Phishing Code and click "Enable".
- Make sure you have enabled at least one of the 2FAs (Google, Phone, or Email). If not, you have to enable 2FA first.
- Once you have made changes on 2FA, the withdrawal function will be suspended for 24 hours due to security reasons.
3. Enter the setting page and fill in the code, which must be at least 4-8 characters, allowing letters and numbers, then click "Submit".
4. Once set, all emails from official email@example.com will contain this code so that you can quickly distinguish them.
If you want to change the code, please follow the steps below:
1. Back to the account page, click "Change".
2. Click "Change Code".
3. There will be a pop-up window to request the 2FA verification. For example, If you have activated all 2FAs, you can choose one of them to do the verification. Then click "Submit" to save your changes.
If you have any questions, please click here to submit a request.