From 21:00, Nov 29 to 21:00, Dec 6, 2019 (UTC+8)
Campaign 1: Register, deposit and trade to win 10 Million BTZC
500 newly registered users (register from 21:00, Nov 26 onwards) that has completed the following will win 20,000 BTZC each (first come first serve):
1) Deposit BTZC > 200,000 BTZC
2) Trade BTZC > 400,000 BTZC
Campaign 2: Trading competition to win 30 Million BTZC
Traders who trade BTZC > 8,000,000 BTZC will be eligible for the trading competition. Trade more to win more!
|2 - 3||Share 7,000,000 BTZC Equally|
|4 - 10||Share 7,000,000 BTZC Equally|
|11 - 20||Share 5,000,000 BTZC Equally|
|21 - 500||Share 4,000,000 BTZC Equally|
Please note that AT Privilege Program is applicable to both campaigns.
For more information on BTZC, please refer to our official listing notice.
Terms & Conditions
- All participants must complete KYC or enable SMS Authentication or enable Google Authentication before 21:00, Dec 6, 2019 (UTC+8);
- Withdrawal of any coins between 21:00, Nov 29, 2019 (UTC+8) and 24:00, Dec 13, 2019 (UTC+8) is not allowed; participants who do so will be deemed to give up the prize;
- All rewards will be credited into ABCC accounts before 24:00, Dec 17, 2019 (UTC+8); all rewards are accurate to 0.001;
- If you have any inquiries regarding rewards and prize distribution, please submit a ticket within 3 days after the rewards distributed; tickets submitted outside this window will not be processed;
- To facilitate fair play in this giveaway, participants with any cheating behavior, including but not limited to self-dealing, matched orders, wash trading detected will be disqualified immediately. ABCC reserves the right of the final interpretation of this Terms & Conditions;
- Campaign ID: NPA05000
You should be aware that cryptocurrencies are subject to high price-volatilities. You are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, investment strategy or related transaction is appropriate for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances and risk tolerance. ABCC reserves the right to rescind and terminate our services to users in countries and jurisdictions where relevant laws and regulations apply.