From 15:00, Oct 8 to 15:00, Oct 14, 2019 (UTC+8)
Campaign 1: Register, deposit and trade to win 1,000,000 ORC
100 newly registered users (register from 15:00, Oct 4 onwards) that has completed the following will win 10,000 ORC each (first come first serve):
1) Deposit ORC > 40,000 ORC
2) Trade ORC > 80,000 ORC
Campaign 2: Trading competition to win 3,000,000 ORC
Traders who trade ORC > 200,000 ORC will be eligible for the trading competition. Trade more to win more!
|2 - 3||Share 500,000 ORC Equally|
|4 - 10||Share 700,000 ORC Equally|
|Others||Share 1,000,000 ORC Equally|
Please note that AT Privilege Program is applicable to both campaigns.
For more information on ORC, please refer to our official listing notice.
Terms & Conditions
- All participants must complete KYC or enable SMS Authentication or enable Google Authentication before 15:00, Oct 14, 2019 (UTC+8);
- Withdrawal of any coins between 15:00, Oct 8, 2019 (UTC+8) and 24:00, Oct 21, 2019 (UTC+8) is not allowed; participants who do so will be deemed to give up the prize;
- All rewards will be credited into ABCC accounts before 24:00, Oct 25, 2019 (UTC+8); all rewards are accurate to 0.001;
- If you have any inquiries regarding rewards and prize distribution, please submit a ticket within 3 days after the rewards distributed; tickets submitted outside this window will not be processed;
- To facilitate fair play in this giveaway, participants with any cheating behavior, including but not limited to self-dealing, matched orders, wash trading detected will be disqualified immediately. ABCC reserves the right of the final interpretation of this Terms & Conditions;
- Campaign ID:
You should be aware that cryptocurrencies are subject to high price-volatilities. You are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, investment strategy or related transaction is appropriate for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances and risk tolerance. ABCC reserves the right to rescind and terminate our services to users in countries and jurisdictions where relevant laws and regulations apply.