- Commencement：15:00, May 13, 2019 (UTC+8)
- Project：Poseidon (QQQ)
- Total supply：21 billion QQQ
- Total token for sale：250,000,000 QQQ (1.19% of total supply)
- Exchange ratio：50 USDT = 25,000 QQQ (1 QQQ = 0.002 USDT)
- Mode of purchase：USDT only, first come first serve
- Maximum buy-in: 8,000 USDT
- Minimum buy-in：50 USDT
- Token sale period：15:00, May 13, 2019 (UTC+8) - 17:00, May 17, 2019 (UTC+8)
""POSEIDON Network: Decentralized Transport Layer"
We provide decentralized CDN service, the decentralized version of GCP, AWS Cloud Service. With IoT such as NAS, we achieve fog computing, it's closer to users than the cloud, several times faster, cheaper, and effective use of idle resources. With our variety of flexible solutions, partners have included the world's leading NAS brands, e-commerce, content industries, well-known gamer community forums, live streaming and so on."
- Register on ABCC.com；
- Log into ABCC account, enter event page，click on "Buy QQQ"；
- Redirect to withdrawal page after click on "Copy QQQ Address", paste address to withdraw；
- Select purchase amount（Note: Purchase amount will be rounded down to nearest minimum unit after deduction of withdrawal fees). The remainder will be returned to account after 16 working days.
- After IEO is over, receive 40% of QQQ；
Receive 30% of QQQ 7 days after listing of QQQ；
Receive 20% of QQQ 14 days after listing of QQQ;
Receive 10% of QQQ 21 days after listing of QQQ;
- QQQ will be listed on May 18.
- Users from USA are not allowed to participate due to regulatory restriction.
- ABCC is protected from unfair use of scripts to ensure fairness of IEO on ABCC HIVE for our users.
- You should be aware that cryptocurrencies are subject to high price-volatilities. You are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, investment strategy or related transaction is appropriate for you based on your investment objectives, financial circumstances and risk tolerance. ABCC reserves the right to rescind and terminate our services to users in countries and jurisdictions where relevant laws and regulations apply.