From 15:00, May 2 to 15:00, May 9, 2019 (UTC+8)
100,000 DIO Airdrop
100 traders will receive airdrops of 1,000 DIO as rewards by fulfilling the following requirement.
1) Average of 7 days daily lowest DIO holdings > 10,000 DIO
Users with greater lowest holding value will be given the airdrop first.
Trade to Win 200,000 DIO
During the campaign period, all traders who fulfil both requirements below, will be qualified for the trading campaign, trade more to win more!
1) Average of 7 days daily lowest DIO holdings > 5,000 DIO
2) Total DIO trade volume > 50,000 DIO
|4 to 10||Share 40,000 DIO equally|
|Others||Share 60,000 DIO equally|
Please note that AT Privilege Program is applicable to this campaign.
For more information on DIO, please refer to our official listing notice.
Terms & Conditions
- All participants must complete KYC or enable SMS Authentication or enable Google Authentication before 15:00, May 9, 2019 (UTC+8);
- Withdrawal of any coins between 15:00, May 2, 2019 (UTC+8) and 15:00, May 16, 2019 (UTC+8) is not allowed; participants who do so will be deemed to give up the prize;
- All rewards will be credited into ABCC accounts before 24:00, May 23, 2019 (UTC+8); all rewards are accurate to 0.001;
- If you have any inquiries regarding rewards and prize distribution, please submit a ticket within 3 days after the rewards distributed; tickets submitted outside this window will not be processed;
- To facilitate fair play in this giveaway, participants with any cheating behavior, including but not limited to self-dealing, matched orders, wash trading detected will be disqualified immediately. ABCC reserves the right of the final interpretation of this Terms & Conditions;
- Campaign ID: NPA03900
You should be aware that cryptocurrencies are subject to high price-volatilities. You are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, investment strategy or related transaction is appropriate for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances and risk tolerance. ABCC reserves the right to rescind and terminate our services to users in countries and jurisdictions where relevant laws and regulations apply.