From 15:00, Mar 28 to 15:00, Apr 4, 2019 (UTC+8)
50,000,000 KIN Deposit Airdrops
During the campaign period, the first 200 traders who deposit a minimum of 2,500,000 KIN will receive 250,000 KIN as rewards! First come first serve!
50,000,000 KIN Trading Airdrops
During the campaign period, 100 traders with the total trading amount of KIN exceeding 5,000,000 KIN will receive 500,000 KIN as rewards! This airdrop will be distributed based on eligible users' lowest AT holdings at Apr 4, 2019. Eligible users with more AT holdings will be given the airdrop first. Start buying AT now!
For more information on KIN, please refer to our official listing notice.
Terms & Conditions
- All participants must complete KYC or enable SMS Authentication or enable Google Authentication before 15:00 on Apr 4, 2019 (UTC+8);
- All deposits must be done before 15:00, Apr 4, 2019 (UTC+8);
- Withdrawal of any coins between 15:00 Mar 28 and 24:00, Apr 16, 2019 (UTC+8) is not allowed; participants who do so will be deemed to give up the prize;
- All rewards will be credited into ABCC accounts before 24:00 on Apr 23, 2019 (UTC+8); all rewards are accurate to 0.001;
- If you have any inquiries regarding rewards and prize distribution, please submit a ticket within 3 days after the rewards distributed; tickets submitted outside this window will not be processed;
- To facilitate fair play in this giveaway, participants with any cheating behavior, including but not limited to self-dealing, matched orders, wash trading detected will be disqualified immediately. ABCC reserves the right of the final interpretation of this Terms & Conditions;
- Campaign ID: NPA03000
You should be aware that cryptocurrencies are subject to high price-volatilities. You are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, investment strategy or related transaction is appropriate for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances and risk tolerance. ABCC reserves the right to rescind and terminate our services to users in countries and jurisdictions where relevant laws and regulations apply.