From 15:00, Jan 23 to 15:00, Jan 30, 2019 (UTC+8)
10,000 R Airdrop for R Traders
During the giveaway period, the first 2,000 traders with the total trading amount of R/BTC and R/USDT exceeding 100 (Trading Amount = No. of R bought +sold, self-dealing is strictly forbidden) will receive 5 R as rewards! Don't forget to complete your KYC or enable SMS Authentication to claim your rewards.
During the competition period, all traders with the total trading amount of R/BTC and R/USDT greater than 9,000 R (Trading Amount = No. of R bought +sold, self-dealing is strictly forbidden) will win a prize! The more you trade, the higher the rewards.
The prize for Top Trader is as high as 3,000 USDT + 8,000 R!
Please refer to the table below for prize details.
Trade Now to compete for this 7,000 USDT + 20,000 R competition!
Terms & Conditions
1. Airdrop and trading competition are independent on each other; individuals can enjoy both rewards concurrently;
2. All participants must complete KYC or enable SMS Authentication before 15:00 on Jan 23, 2019 (UTC+8);
3. All rewards will be credited into ABCC accounts before 24:00 on Feb 15, 2019 (UTC+8); all giveaway amounts are rounded to 3 decimal places;
4. If you have any inquiries regarding rewards and prize distribution, please submit a ticket within 5 days after the rewards distributed; tickets submitted outside this window will not be processed;
5. To facilitate fair play in this giveaway, participants with any cheating behavior detected, including but not limited to self-dealing, matched orders, wash trading detected will be disqualified immediately. ABCC reserves the right of the final interpretation of this Terms & Conditions;
6. Campaign ID:NPA01601 .
You should be aware that cryptocurrencies are subject to high price-volatilities. You are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, investment strategy or related transaction is appropriate for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances and risk tolerance. ABCC reserves the right to rescind and terminate our services to users in countries and jurisdictions where relevant laws and regulations apply.