ABCC is to update its Trade-to-Mine (ToM) scheme. Start from 0:00 on Jan 16, 2019 (UTC+8), ToM will adopt an application system. Please find detailed Terms & Conditions below:
1. ABCC ToM will adopt an application system which opens only to traders by request;
2. Transaction fee for traders is fixed at 0.1% and is not subject to any special offer；
3. Candidate Eligibility:
- Have been a registered user for at least 90 days;
- Total Trading Volume exceeds 7 BTC during the 7 days before application;
- Total assets exceed 5 BTC in value (the sum of options and crypto assets)；
4. Traders who meet the criteria mentioned above can apply to become a miner; once approved, the applicant will be granted access to ToM;
5. We'll assess all traders every 30 days; if the total assets of the trader fall below 5 BTC half of the time (i.e. 15 days for each assessment period) or the total trading volume during the 7 days before the assessment fall below 7 BTC, we will withdraw your access to ToM;
6. AT holding rewards will not be affected. All AT holders will continue to receive rewards regardless of their ToM status;
7. We will send an email to notify your status change, such as successful application, successful withdrawal, etc.;
8. You can send request to email@example.com; please indicate "ToM Application/Withdrawal" in the subject line. All applications will be processed within 7 working days. Please be patient.
Please take note that ToM opens only to designated trading pairs. In the first phase, 20 trading pairs will be open for ToM:
AT/USDT, BCHSV/USDT, BTC/USDT, DASH/USDT, EOS/USDT, ETC/USDT, ETH/USDT, GUSD/USDT, PAX/USDT, AT/ETH, DASH/ETH, MCO/BTC, PLAT/ETH, TRX/ETH, XRP/ETH, YEE/ETH, AT/BTC, CVC/BTC, LTC/BTC, QTUM/BTC
For further updates on ToM, please refer to upcoming announcements.