To celebrate the successful progress of the first round of Community Vote to List, ABCC now announces a new deposit to win AT airdrop.
15:00, Sep 25 to 15:00, Oct 2 (UTC+8).
Terms & Conditions
During the campaign period, KYC users who deposit any type of currencies on ABCC Exchange and meet the below deposit criteria will receive Airdrop rewards accordingly.
Users with accumulative deposit amount between 50 USDT (inclusive) - 2,000 USDT (not inclusive) and participate in voting will receive 5-100AT as rewards;
Users with accumulative deposit amount greater than 2,000 USDT (inclusive) will receive 15-300AT as rewards.
Total rewards are capped at 100,000 AT.
The deposit amount is subject to the snapshot taken at 15:00 on Oct 2, 2018 (UTC+8).
Trading is not restricted during the airdrop period. However, any withdrawal detected during airdrop period and before rewards distribution will result in you being disqualified from this airdrop.
1. The two rewards mentioned above are not concurrent rewards. Users meet both rewards will be given the higher rewards as a default.
2. Users must complete KYC before 15:00, Oct 2 (UTC+8).
3. If any withdrawal activity is detected before the rewards distribution, the user will be disqualified from this Airdrop (i.e., you can't withdraw from 15:00, Sep 25 to 15:00, Oct 2 (UTC+8).
4. Airdrop rewards will be credited into winners' account before 24:00, Oct 12 (UTC+8).
5. To facilitate fair play in this airdrop, participants with any cheating behavior detected will be disqualified immediately. ABCC reserves the right of the final interpretation of this Terms and Conditions.
You should be aware that cryptocurrencies are subject to high price-volatilities. You are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, investment strategy or related transaction is appropriate for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances and risk tolerance. ABCC reserves the right to rescind and terminate our services to users in countries and jurisdictions where relevant laws and regulations apply.
Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity in any manner.