ABCC endeavors to discover premium blockchain project and minimize investment risk of its users. In line with, ABCC will conduct a prudent assessment on all projects who have submitted the Application Form. Under the premise of respecting community consensus, the final decision on whether a project will be listed is subject to community voting.
Factors to be assessed:
1. Project business model and roadmap (white paper, industry compliance, future development, etc.);
2. Project qualification inspection and policy risk (issuing entity, legal opinion, company background investigation, etc.);
3. Project core team and institutional investors (investment and financing background, organization structure of the team, profile of core members, etc.);
4. Project technical architecture and product development (technical architecture, application scenarios, code quality, and update frequency, etc.);
5. Project token ecosystem and market response (nature of the token, project market value, position address, circulation, etc.);
6. Project Community and operations (media coverage, community operations, user feedback, etc.).
The assessment will take 2-5 working days. ABCC will invite all projects who pass the preliminary assessment to a detailed discussion. After the discussion, qualified projects will be shortlisted and become a Community Vote to List candidate.
ABCC appreciates your support to Community Vote to List.