ABCC is pleased to announce its Community Vote to List Scheme to discover premium blockchain projects and to provide our users with more diversified digital assets investment opportunities.
ABCC is now recruiting outstanding blockchain projects worldwide. To register, please fill out the Community Voting Application Form. Projects on top of the "Deposit Ranking" will be listed free of charge on ABCC. For more information, please check <ABCC Community Vote to List Scheme> and <ABCC Premium Project Assessment Policy>.
Vote to List Guideline
1. Listing Application
Please fill in the Listing Application Form.
2. Preliminary Assessment
We will assess all listing applications received with our proprietary coin evaluation system and inform the applicants of the results of their applications.
We will announce the start date of the voting once we have completed the assessment of all applications received.
3.1 Voting Period
The voting will last for 7 days. Please stay tuned with our latest announcement on the start date of the voting.
- We will open a deposit address for each blockchain project eligible for community voting. To participate, users are required to deposit the project coin to this deposit address.
- The minimum deposit amount for each vote will be 0.05 ETH worth of the corresponding project coin (project coin price will take its 7-day average price on CoinMarketCap). The minimum deposit amount for each project denominated in the project coin will be officially confirmed when we announce the projects shortlisted for voting.
- A vote will only be deemed as valid when its deposit amount has exceeded the minimum amount specified. All voters have to complete KYC. Voting for multiple blockchain projects is allowed for any user.
- A vote will be deemed as invalid if the voter is from a country / jurisdiction where trading certain digital assets is deemed as illegal by the local laws and regulations.
- We will count the number of valid votes for each blockchain project shortlisted. We will rank those projects per the number of valid votes and arrange the projects at the top of the ranking to be listed on ABCC.
We will review the voting results at the completion of the voting with methods including but not limited to data analysis, sample survey and real-name survey.
We will disqualify blockchain projects for listing immediately if any cheating activity has been detected.
We will announce the voting results within two working days after the completion of our review of the voting results.
Withdrawal will be allowed for blockchain projects not successful at this round of voting after the voting results have been officially announced.
We will arrange coins successful at this round of voting to be listed on ABCC.
5. Project Specific Voting Incentives
- Voting incentives will be available for some projects successful at our preliminary assessment to encourage voters to vote.
- We will announce voting incentives along with the blockchain projects successful at our preliminary assessment.
- Blockchain project teams will distribute rewards as per their voting incentive plans at the completion of the voting.
- Voters are required to keep their project coins deposited until the rewards are distributed.
One will be deemed ineligible for this Community Vote to List Scheme if any suspicious registration or deposit activities are detected. ABCC will take the following actions, including but not limited to, disqualifying one’s eligibility to participate in this scheme, withdrawing one’s rewards earnt, imposing restrictions on or terminating his / her account. We may take legal action if serious events are detected. ABCC reserves the right of final interpretation for this scheme.
Thank you for your support.