1. Click on Personal information at the upper right-hand corner of the ABCC homepage to enter your Personal Information page.
2. Click the Enable button in the figure to enter the Enable Phone Authentication page.
3. Select the country code and enter your mobile phone number.
4. We will send an authentication code via SMS to the mobile phone.
5. Enter the authentication code, click Submit. Phone authentication is enabled!
Note: To protect the security of your account, we recommend that you enable at least one secondary authentication method. After mobile phone authentication is enabled, mobile phone authentication is required when logging in, creating APIs, and other operations related to account security.
Article is closed for comments.