If you have not completed KYC verification, you will have limited access to account services.
We highly suggest you go through our KYC verification first. It's easy and handy!
1. Click on "Withdrawals" in the upper right corner of the site to enter the asset management page.
2. Select the coins to be withdrawn, or enter the currency keyword. Using USDT as an example, click the "USDT - Tether" button.
3. First, please make sure the chain-type you choose to withdraw matches the deposit chain, otherwise your assets may be lost. For example, if the deposit chain is on ERC-20, the chain-type of withdrawal should be chosen as ERC-20.
And then, Paste the deposit address you want to deposit into the USDT withdrawal address field and fill in the USDT withdrawal amount. Please confirm that you are the sole and exclusive owner of the account of the deposit address. Click Withdrawals.
Please note that the amount you fill in meets the withdrawal limit, which differs depending on which coin to be withdrawn. Withdrawal fees are determined by the blockchain network and can fluctuate due to factors such as network congestion.
4. The platform will send a verification email to the address you used for registration. Please login to your email account, read the email carefully, and click the Confirm withdrawal button.
5. Withdrawal status lookup: Return to the History page and select Withdrawals to inspect the status of your withdrawals. The confirmation time varies depending on the blockchain and its current network traffic.
If there are any inquiries, please feel free to contact us. Click here to submit a request.
Please provide the TxID (Transaction ID) and screenshots of the transaction status on the Withdrawals page in your request mail. We will process your inquiries as soon as possible.