ABCC will update the Fiat Handling Fee for both deposit and withdrawal with effect from 1 March 2023.
The revised actual fee is illustrated below:
|Item||Fixed fee||Handling Fee Rate|
0.02% of requested amount (Capped at $2,000)
- Total Fiat handling fee consists of:
1. Fixed Fee ;
2. Handling Fee (0.02% of the requested amount, capped at 2,000 USDC)
- The Actual Amount* is after subtracting Fixed Fee and Handling Fee from your requested amount. It will be rounded up to 2 decimal places for the actual amount**.
- You can track progress and fee details of your bank transfer on the history page.
- The banks handling your wire transfer may impose fees (domestic wire fees and international wire fees) which may vary as depending on the intermediaries between our fiduciary partners and your bank.
7 Feb, 2023
This announcement has been translated from English. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the other languages version, the English version shall prevail.
Join ABCC Communities
Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/ABCC/
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/abccexofficial/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/ABCCExOfficial
Telegram - https://t.me/ABCCExOfficial_en
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/abccexofficial/
Blog - https://abcc.com/blog/
Listen ABCC Podcast
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS6exRWN2MzgCQf8Qe6VhWQ
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/6ejet5jjoVwlpelHqsw9mV?si=2e024219b9554b0a
You should be aware that cryptocurrencies are subject to high price-volatilities. You are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, investment strategy, or related transaction is appropriate for you based on your investment objectives, financial circumstances, and risk tolerance. ABCC reserves the right to rescind and terminate our services to users in countries and jurisdictions where relevant laws and regulations are applicable.
Article is closed for comments.