Thank you for your interest in opening an account with ABCC!
Let us bring you through the 2023 new corporate / project account opening procedure below.
Before the registration, please prepare the following documentations for corporate / project onboarding purposes:
- Certificate of incorporation or equivalent;
- Certificate of incumbency containing list of directors and shareholders (including the percentage of shareholding) or equivalent;*^
- Each Director must provide a certified copy of his/her passport and a proof of address (utility bill, tax assessment, tenancy agreement or bank statement);*^
- Register of directors;*^
- Register of beneficial owners (each individual with 20% or more equity interest);*^
- Memorandum and Articles of Association;*
- Proof of source of funds (business bank account statement, Investment income proof or crypto wallet address)*^
*All documents have a validity period of 6 months unless stated otherwise
^All original documents have a validity period of 6 months from the date of issuance unless stated otherwise
Thereafter, please follow the steps below to complete KYC:
- Click on Register in the upper right-hand corner of the ABCC homepage and create an account firstly.
- Click on KYC in the upper right-hand corner and choose Corporate Account and then Submit.
*Please note that you cannot change the account type once it is selected
3. Click Continue and move to the Corporate Verification progress.
4. To complete the basic information, please provide the Name of Company, Business Registration Number, Country of Registration, Registration Address and upload the Company's Proof of Address(utility bill, tax assessment, tenancy agreement or bank statement). Then click Continue.
5. Continue completing the basic information. Please click Continue after answering all 6 required information .
6. Please upload the documentations for corporate / project onboarding purposes then click Continue.
7. Finally, please read the declaration carefully and click Confirm& Submit.
8. Please click OK after you noted that your application is under verification. It may take 15 business working days for processing. In rare cases, it can take longer.
9. In addition, you may receive an email required to resubmit documents which are not approved after our review. Please go to the KYC page and then upload the required documents. And then, submit the application again.
10. After our review, you will receive an email notification that your onboarding submission of information and documentation have been approved. You can start to deposit and trading now.
11. You may receive an email notification if your onboarding submission of information and documentation have been declined.
- First you should download the ABCC App.
2. Click on Register to create an account firstly.
- After registered, you will be required to complete the KYC and please click Next. It will move to the KYC page. Please choose Corporate Account and click Submit.
* Please note that you cannot change the account type once it is selected.
- The following steps will only able to processed on the computer. Please click OK then switch to
your computer and continue.
- Please follow the steps from 3 to 8 of Website above to complete your account verification.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other queries. Thank you.
16 Jan, 2023